Personal information means all information that relates to an identified individual or to an identifiable individual. For example, your name, address, email address, educational and employment background, CV and job qualifications. Personal information is also referred to as information about you.
- Adne’s career portal, also referred to as Adne Talent Acquisition
- Adne’s recruiting activities more generally, conducted both offline and online via third party websites (the sites).
3. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
4. WHICH TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS AND FROM WHICH SOURCES?
We process personal information that you provide directly to us, such as when you register in the Adne Talent Acquisition Site, submit a job application on the sites or at a recruiting event, or when we conduct a phone or in-person interview. We may also receive personal information about you from other sources, such as from persons you indicate as a reference, persons who referred you for a position, in connection with background or employment checks, and from third party recruitment sources, including third party sites.
- name and contact details
- educational background
- employment background
- job qualifications and work eligibility, including your nationality, country of residence, and visa and immigration status
- jobs in which you have expressed an interest or for which you would like to submit an application
- CV, resume or transcripts, and any supporting documentation attached to your resume such as copies of certificates and diplomas
- employment references
- compensation details, such as salary information, depending on your region
- background check information, such as a verification of your educational and professional background, and other relevant information subject to Adne policies and applicable laws
5. WHY AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you and respond to your requests or application
- for recruitment, evaluation and hiring purposes
- to enable your use of the Adne Talent Acquisition Site
- to analyze, develop and improve the Adne Talent Acquisition Site, our recruiting activities and Adne products and services
- to maintain the security of the AdneTalent Acquisition Site and our sites, systems and networks
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business
These purposes are described below in further detail.
- To communicate with you and respond to your requests or application
If you get in touch with us (for example, through Adne Talent Acquisition Site, contact forms on the sites, contact with our recruiters or at events or social media platforms) we process information about you to communicate with you about your application or job interests. For example, we may update you on the status of your application, inform you about new vacancies or invite you for recruitment activities such as a phone screening or in-person interview.
- For recruitment, evaluation and hiring purposes
We process information about you to connect the right job applicant with the right job with our client and evaluate whether you are the right applicant for a position. We may therefore include information about you in our recruitment database to manage Adne’s candidate selection and recruiting processes. If you are selected for a position at Adne, information about you will also be used to facilitate the hiring process.
- To enable your use of the Adne Talent Acquisition Site
When you choose to register with us to set up an Adne Talent Acquisition Site account, we need to process your personal information so that we can create and administer your personal account. Upon creating your account, we will send you your personal login information. This personal information enables us to administer your account (such as authenticating your access or changing your password at your request).