Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Career Level Others
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Male
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Manage all business activities of the Business Group II (4 plants) to include: Plant capacity utilization, production level, quality objective meeting, Business Group related customer co-ordination, NPD projects, staffing levels, budgets, and financial goals.
- Direct and coordinate Business Group operations within company policies and procedures with respect to set objectives.
- Responsible for achievement of Business Group objectives / goals as per Business Plan.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with customers.
- Confer with Plant Heads to ensure coordination of PPC, Stores, Production, Quality, Maintenance, Dispatch and general administration.
- Initiate and implement improvement projects
- Monitor and Control cost with all respect at Buisiness Group level.
- Implementation, sustenance & horizontal deployment of systems like TPM, IATF, EMS, OHSAS, Process Excellence, Kit Bin System, Bin Tracking System, Kanban system, Milk Route System, Poka-Yoke, Kaizens, 5S etc.
- Responsible for the revenue generation and profitability of the Plants as per Plan.
Education & Experience
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from premier institute. (IIT / NIT / COEP / VIT / GCOE etc)
- Minimum of 15 years experience in Operations.
- Experience of Plant Head / Business Head activities from sheet metal Auto Component Mfg Company
- Age-<45 years
- Customers Handled like VW, FCA, TML, TACO etc