– Prepare the Modern Trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy
– Key responsibility as the Head of Modern trade is to drive profitability and deliver on the
– Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade
sales strategy and overall business strategy.
– Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning,
launch planning and execution, development and execution of Joint Business Plans.
– Category management and Promotion planning.
– Driving operational efficiency for modern trade channel.
– Monitoring performance and taking corrective actions
– Responsible for achieving planned sales of channel
– Achieving consistent growth by managing various internal and external stakeholders
– Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand
– Lead resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans
with the accounts
– Negotiate favorable annual trading and logistic contract with customers
– Provide trade information, competitor’s activities and market intelligent to company
– Manage Accounts receivables, Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding
– Resolve customer’s trade issues, complaints and operational matters.
– Manage a large workforce across the Modern Trade channel
– Work closely with Key Account Managers in achieving company’s objective and vision.
– MBA with 7/8 years’ experience,
– At least 3 years exposure to Modern Trade format from FMCG/General Merchandise
– Must have strong analytical and excel skills.
– Must have leadership qualities and managed team in earlier role.
Experience8 Years +