We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand and Marketing Strategist with passion for building brand from scratch. This role offers an exciting opportunity to build and lead brand Eggoz pan India, driving exponential growth plans year-on-year with complete ownership.
- Define short/medium- and long-term marketing/branding strategies to support Eggoz’s overall strategy and objective.
- Oversee the planning, development and execution of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Drive the brand identity via consumer research, nurturing communication touch points (PoS, Hypermarkets, retail outlets, online market places etc).
- Design and coordinate brand communication, promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital as well as offline)
- Develop thorough understanding of consumer metrices, market drivers & identifying their wants/needs and triggers to purchase.
- Study competitive landscape insights, conduct marketing analysis throughout the product life cycle, support the achievement of sales results, do an analysis of the project results, and drive the continuous solutioning of the marketing strategy.
- Content marketing, product positioning & messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands.
- Run the Marketing function and team in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness
- Manage the brand budget and annual planning process (complete ownership)
- Interact & engage with Creative, Digital media & PR agencies.
Reporting to: The Co-Founders
Required Qualifications and Attributes
- A bachelor’s degree and Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing from reputed institution.
- 5+ years of experience in managing Brand evolution, growth and digital across B2C platforms.
- Excellent skills and ability to manage brand creation and scale up, performance marketing and trade marketing.
- Strong background in running digital as well as offline campaigns, customer engagement and
- Entrepreneurial, be unafraid to try new things, able to deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks and should have ownership attitude
- A leader with both creative and strong analytical capabilities.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
Collaborative and high on integrity.
Experience8 Years +