Product Manager – Growth & Revenue
Experience: 3+ Years
A social commerce platform, by helping video first influencers to better monetize, engage and increase their followers by making them ecommerce ready and further earn via sale of digital products viz tutorials, live sessions & paywalled content.
As a Product Manager in this role, you will be responsible for
- Driving sales and retention by launching and launching new features by enabling webpages for influencers on the website and app.
- Look at growing the organization’s social media channels
- Identify and pursue areas of growth, leveraging existing and developing new capabilities
- Understanding customer needs, purchase journey, behavior and development
- Ensuring fresh and relevant product catalogue across pages, topical promotion via banners and notification and look at the conversion funnel
- Formulating growth and sales strategy using product management & analytics skills
- Maximizing sales across the company’s online product range
- Analyse and closely monitor competition for product roadmap decisions.
- Produce market research, customer surveys, and web analytic data to understand customer and business needs, discovering latent gaps, identifying new opportunities to ultimately define a product roadmap.
Minimum 3+ years of e-commerce product management experience.
Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
B.E/B.Tech/MBA/ Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent experience)