This role will entail the following responsibilities:
o Review prescriptions issued by authorized Physicians to assure accuracy, appropriateness of medication, and legality in order to prepare medications as per the prescriptions.
o Customer Management – Providing accurate information to customers, in-person, regarding medication side effects, storage of pharmaceuticals, and dosage including frequency of use, time of day, and any possible food or drug interactions
o Retail Pharmacy Management – Organizing the retail pharmacy in an efficient manner to ensure a smooth product identification process, inspecting the facility and maintaining excellent hygiene,
and accounting for stocks frequently to ensure medicines are up to date – i.e. removing any damaged or expired items.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacology
– Able to join immediately
– Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, and medical brands
– Strong verbal and communication skills
– Structured, organized and fast-worker
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• All joiners will have to apply for MOH, HAAD and DHA License (Required in Dubai – Better Opportunities in future)
ExperienceLess than 1 Year